QUALITY RESTORATION VENDOR PROGRAM
Make sure your company is part of our QRV/800 RESPOND insurance company vendor program. Our top team of disaster restoration professionals – known as Quality Restoration Vendors – will arrive in 2 to 4 hours to restore your customer’s home back to normal. Our quick response and pre-authorized solutions and costs save you time and money.
Among all of the accomplished ServiceMaster Clean® disaster recovery professionals stands a select group of franchisees. These businesses have earned special distinction as Quality Restoration Vendors (QRV), allowing them to participate in our special insurance company vendor programs.
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Clean® QRV Network has been a solution for insurance industry professionals in identifying franchisees committed to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services.
To earn and maintain QRV certification, each business must:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster Clean® service guarantees including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results, and conscientious safety controls.
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices.
- Complete, and commit to continue, employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Clean® on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products, and technology.
- Use the proven ServiceMaster Clean® equipment, processes, and products.
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Clean® specifications.
- Meet or exceed the ServiceMaster Clean® requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally. Guaranteed.
- Commit to the ServiceMaster Clean® principles of environmental stewardship.
ServiceMaster Clean® closely monitors all members of the QRV network to ensure complete adherence to its requirements.