Lead Restoration Tech
Looking for a supportive, outgoing, customer-focused individual to join our team as a Restoration Technician! Participate in a going, growing organization. Through providing unparalleled customer service and accurate, detailed restoration work, be an integral part of restoring lives after loss and destruction at homes and businesses.
The Restoration Technician will be an integral part of the company’s team and their success. Be the face and image of the company! With a focus on customer service, complete structural and contents cleaning. As a valued member of the organization, be a first responder when a customer experiences a loss. Enjoy a variety of activities and challenges throughout the day, working in the office and in the field. Must have the ability to work quickly in a fast pace environment. Through accurate and detailed record keeping and follow up, ensure a job well done. Work within the guidelines and proven systems in place. Support a strong leadership team.
A promising candidate will possess the following skills:
- Willingness to go the extra mile – high level of customer service is a must!
- Excellent communication skills
- Optimistic, encouraging, can-do attitude
- Enjoy praise and recognition for a job well done
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast pace environment
- Detail orientated consistently producing accurate results
- Enjoys working in a variety of new environments
- Ability to be a part of the on-call rotation
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- Adaptable and able to work in a variety of conditions, sometimes dirty, cold, wet or unsanitary due to the customer’s loss
- Strong work ethic and a solid career history